Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DAY TO DAY EXISTANCE

I guess walking to the store to purchase stuff is much more interesting to look at in Christina Aguilera's music video world.  Such amazing adventures walking to the store and back never happens to me.  I guess my refusal to purchase time at a sun tanning bed in a sun tanning salon might be the reason why.  You see, I'm worried about either...
1.  Burning to death,
2.  Getting permanent third degree burns and surviving or
3.  Getting skin cancer.
4.  All of the above
I guess if more stores had strobe lights, fog machines and impossibly sexy backup dancers, I guess walking to the store to purchase something would be much more interesting.  Anyway, Christina Aguilera's music video to her song Your Body is out on youtube, but not MTV (Which is too busy going down to tubes to actually play actual music videos (Don't ask me why.  I'm just as baffled by MTV's downward mobility spiral as you are)).










Of course, it's always a good idea to wait for the filming cameras to start rolling before Christina Aguilera is actually allowed to enter the store to purchase something after walking for who knows how many miles just to get there.













No comments: