Wednesday, October 3, 2012

JIGSAW PUZZLES

I don't get much of a chance to do a jigsaw puzzle.  However, I do enjoy those rare moments when I get to figure out a jigsaw puzzle.  Figuring out a jigsaw puzzle is a slow gradual process because even sorting by color and pattern isn't enough to guarantee success.  Finding success because you know the right puzzle piece is right there in front of you, there's only a small number of stray jigsaw puzzle pieces to pick from, but still it's impossible to find the right piece needed to solve the puzzle.  Jigsaw puzzles isn't enough to save me from run on sentences.  Jigsaw is the perfect antidote to boredom.  You can't feel board when you're trying to piece together stray pieces of the jigsaw puzzle into a picture to enjoy.  And that's certainly the best part of jigsaw puzzle solving of them all.
While I'm lost in thought about jigsaw puzzles, here are some photos of film actress Abbie Cornish.




















No comments: