Sunday, October 27, 2019

AND SOON THERE WILL BE DARKNESS

Summer has gone.  Autumn has arrived.  And what a freezing Autumn evening it has become.  I'm shivering from the cold.  I look out of the window, but it's dark outside.  There's nothing to see except for pitch darkness.  Should I dare to venture outside.  Would it be better if I stayed indoors.  Perhaps it would be better if I stayed indoors.  Just for a while longer.  So I can enjoy the light provided by the lit lightbulb---The replacement for the daylight that the night took away.  And yes, morning will return.  But that's a few hours away.  And night is with me now.  And the darkness of the night surrounds this house that I'm at all sides.  And how long will it take before I turn out the lightbulb to get some sleep.  And when that happens, there will be darkness all around. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Auliʻi Cravalho





 Hailee Steinfeld


 Jill Kortleve
 Jill Kortleve and Melodie Vaxelaire
 Melodie Vaxelaire



 Melodie Vaxelaire and Jill Kortleve




Madelaine Petsch


Morgan Myles
 
















Sarah Hyland



Vanessa Moody








No comments: