Monday, March 25, 2019

PREDICTING THE FUTURE

Go ahead and predict the future.  Tell me what will happen to me tomorrow.  Tell me what will happen to the planet Earth ten years from now.  I can't predict the future.  I don't know what will happen ten years from now.  I can make guesses.  I can make plans.  I can work hard to ensure that my future on Earth is positive and hopeful.  But if there is somebody out there who is better at predicting the future than I am, then I would like to hear it.  Right now, I'm still hopeful for the future.  I'm working hard to ensure that the year 2019 will be a positive and great year.
And as I'm lost in thought as I think about the future, here are some photos of the following individuals...
 Tippi Hendren---Film actress, mother to Melanie Griffith and grandmother to Dakota Johnson
 Tippi Hendren and Victoria Schons
 Victoria Schons

 Victoria Schons and Emily Unkles

No comments: