Wednesday, March 20, 2019

THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING

I looked out of the window and I started to feel joy.  Yeah, I know what you're thinking.  I'm in Blue Hill, Maine and there is still snow on the ground.  Well snow is good too.  Snow means that Global Warming/Climate Change is still a long term threat instead of a short term threat.  There is still hope to correct things.  But that's not why I'm feeling joy today, though it is a cause for celebration.  The reason I'm feeling joy after looking out of the window is that today is the first day of Spring.  Winter officially ended.  Spring officially began.  Let the joy and the  happiness begin.
And as I'm lost in thought on the first day of Spring, here are some photos of the following people...
Nadya Kurgan

















 Ronja Furrer


















No comments: