Thursday, August 20, 2020

AFTER HAVING DEPARTED MAINE

And here I was thinking that I'll never function as a resident of the state of Ohio again.  Here I thought that I'll be a resident of Maine a heck of a lot longer that merely two years.  But I ended up coming running right back to Ohio.  And I'm getting settled in my new home in Ohio.  What was once old is now new again.  That is true regarding places of residence.  My old home in Ohio is now my new home in Ohio once again.  It will be interesting to see where my return to Ohio will be leading me towards. 

And as I'm lost in thought in Ohio, here are some photos of the following individuals...

Alice Eve

Alicia Vikander

Amanda Crew and Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Aneeqa Farid
Annely Bouma















Barbara Palvin
Bella Hadid, Luke Maehlmann and Kendall Harrison


Chiara Scelsi








Eiza Gonzalez
Elise Crombez


Evangeline Lilly

Isla Fisher
Kaya Scodelario
Lindsay Lohan
Marisa Tomei
Noemie Lenoir
















Rachel Brosnahan
Scarlett Johansson
Sharon Alexie
XiaoXing Mao


No comments: