Friday, August 28, 2020

RUNNING THROUGH THE RAIN

I'm running through the rain.  I'm running faster through the rain.  I'm either running away from something, running towards something or I'm chasing something (Or Someone).  All I know is that I'm running through the rain.  I'm running faster.  The rain is pounding.  The rain has been relentless tonight.  It's probably going to rain all night.  Which means that I'll be running in the rain until the chase or the pursuit is done.  My clothes is wet.  My skin is drenched in rain.  Yet I run.  I run faster.  I'm almost there.  I'm always close to the finish line---Even when I'm only halfway there. 

And as I'm lost in thought in the Summer while walking through the pouring rain, here are some photos of the following individuals...

Amber Tamblyn and Michelle Trachtenberg in a scene from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Amy Adams



















































Amy Adams and Amber Benson in a scene from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Amy Adams and Cate Blanchett
Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal



Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence


Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams
Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner
Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey
Amy Adams, Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence
Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence
Ana de Armas
Andrew Garfield and Amy Adams

Anna Kendrick
Bianca Lawson
Elizabeth Olsen
Emma Caulfield, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Amber Benson in a scene from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Emma Watson
Hayley Atwell
Jenna Louise Coleman
Jessica Biel, Amy Adams and Demi Lovato

Kaitlyn Dever
Kiera Knightley



Kylie Jenner



Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Meryl Streep and Amy Adams


No comments: