Sunday, November 18, 2018

MY CONVERSATION WITH THE CONSTANTLY DRUNK DUDE

CONSTANTLY DRUNK DUDE:  Are you looking at pretty girls?
ME:  I certainly am.
CONSTANTLY DRUNK DUDE:  I punched my wife in the jaw so hard that her jaw fell off.  Then while my wife was being wheeled to the hospital, I got drunk at the tavern.  Then I drank while intoxicated while my wife got surgery in the hospital.  I don't know which hospital she's being treated in because she filed a restraining order against me.  But that's ok, I bribed the police and the courtroom judge to look the other way.
ME:  Why are you telling me this?  I'll only tattle about this on the Internet slam page, Instagram and livestream for the sole exclusive purpose of making you look bad. 
CONSTANTLY DRUNK DUDE:  Because I'm a glutton for punishment.  I'm off to get drunk so I can drive while intoxicated.  Wrecking cars is fun when I can get away with it.
And so I watched as the Constantly Drunk Dude walked off.  I frowned as I walked down the street.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn after the snow has fallen from the ground, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Analise Hoveyda
  Alissa White-Gluz---The third lead singer of the heavy metal band Arch Enemy
 Astrid Smeplass or simply Astrid S
 Aurora Aksnes or simply Aurora
 Becky Gomez or simply Becky G
 Hannah Ferguson
 Jess Glynne
 





 Ed Sheeran and Jess Glynne
Joey King and Sabrina Carpenter
 

 Kiara Saulters or simply Kiiara
 Laney Madsen
Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards aka Little Mix



 Melissa Benoist as Supergirl, Grant Guston as the Flash Volume Two Version, John Wesley Shipp as the Flash Volume One Version and Stephen Amnell as Green Arrow also known as Arrow in the latest episode of the Flash Volume Two Season Five

 Melissa Benoist
 Nicole Scherzinger
 Rita Ora
 Sabrina Carpenter

 



 

 Sammi Hanratty
 Stefanie Scott


 Ariadna Thalía Sodi Miranda aka Thalia













 Thalia and her record producer spouse Tommy Mottola (He also co-owns Casablanca Records)

No comments: