Monday, November 19, 2018

THE CLOCK

I'm looking at the clock.  I'm always looking at the clock.  I'm a clock watcher  Do I have plenty of time?  Am I running out of time.  Perhaps I shouldn't worry so much.  Perhaps I shouldn't be looking at the clock so much.  Perhaps I shouldn't be a clock watcher so much.  What can I do instead of looking at the clock.  I don't know.  Perhaps I could figure out a jigsaw puzzle.  Yes, that's it.  Instead of being concerned with clocks, I could figure out a jigsaw puzzle.  Even if I got plenty of time, I can use that time to figure out a jigsaw puzzle.  Even if I'm running out of time, I can use what little time that is remaining to figure out a jigsaw puzzle.  Yes, that's a perfect solution.  I'll figure out a jigsaw puzzle instead of looking at the clock.
And as I'm lost in thought after the snow fell on the ground in the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals....
Alma-Sofia Miettinen or simply Alma and Karen Marie Ørsted aka MØ
 Analise Hoveyda
 Ariana Grande, Meg Myers and a Muppet
 Aurora Aksnes or simply Aurora
 Becky Gomez or Becky G
 Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
 Camila Cabello
 Leigh-Anne Pinnock from Little Mix


 Mariska Hargitay and Raul E Esparza
 Pyry Luminen
Sabrina Carpenter
 
 Sammi Hanratty
 Shania Twain and Celine Dion
 Zoë Montana Hoetzel aka Zolita

No comments: