Thursday, November 15, 2018

SNOW FALLING IN THE AUTUMN

It's getting cold outside.  And it might snow tomorrow too.  Or perhaps it might not snow tomorrow.  Previous predictions of snow falling didn't come true.  Either it rained or there was the clear blue sky.  I'm ready for snow if it falls in the Autumn.  It's only a few months before Summer will return.  I can wait a few months for that to happen.  And snow is good for skiing, sledding and ice skating---Though I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to do any of that.  I'm ready to shovel snow from the driveway too.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.  It has yet to snow.  The Gentle Reader and I are still at the start of the story of the snow falling in the Autumn.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night in the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Abby Anderson
 Analise Hoveyda


 Cade Foehner and Gabby Barrett
 Camila Cabello







 Ciara Princess Harris or simply Ciara

 Jim Eliot and Sarah Darling
 Kiara Saulters or simply Kiiara

 Lauren Mayberry---Lead singer of the rock band Chvrches
 Laurie Hernandez and Laney Madsen
 Lisa Kudrow







 Meg Myers
 
 Karen Marie Ørsted aka MØ
 Sabrina Carpenter




Joey King, Sabrina Carpenter and an Unknown Guy
 Vanessa Morgan and Madelaine Petsch

No comments: