Monday, January 23, 2012

NO MORE SNOW IN JANUARY

So it went like this.  There were snow on the ground when I went to bed last night.  I woke up and it was raining.  There was still snow on the ground, only there wasn't that much.  Time moved forward and the rain is gone.  Do you know what?  The snow is gone too.  So it's January in Cleveland, Ohio.  It's Winter with mild cold tempreture and no snow.  Do I need to worry about global warming.  Should I celebrate the end of snow before it even started.  I have mixed feelings about snow.  I enjoy skiing (both downhill and cross country), sledding and ice skating.  I would like to snowboard one of these days.  However, I don't enjoy the cold tempreture that goes along with Winter sports.  Anyway, the decision has been taken out of my hands.  Old Man Winter chose to end snow in the Winter season without consulting me.  There wouldn't have been anything I could've done if I had the chance to consult Old Man Winter.  Anyway, the tempreture is starting to feel more like Attumn today.  Or rather, the tempreture is starting to feel more like Spring.  Yes, that's it.  The Spring season has started early.
































































While I'm getting ready for the premature arrival of Spring weather in January, here are some photos of film and television actress Nina Dobrev.




No comments: