Tuesday, September 1, 2020

AS I WALK INTO THE NIGHT

Daytime has gone.  Night has fallen.  And there night sky is clear.  It's still Summer.  The weather is warm.  It's a good time to go for a walk.  Yes, I shall go for a walk.  So I walk out of the door.  I walk down the sidewalk.  I shall walk nearby the house.  I'm just walking a block or two before returning back.  It should only take a few minutes---Thirty minutes at the max.  I shall take a walk just long enough to enjoy the pleasure of the night.  Can you hear the cricket chirping?  Can you see both the moon and the stars overhead.  And one foot goes in front of the other as I continue to walk forward.  I walk forward into the night.

And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals...

Vittoria Ceretti

Anna Ewers

Henry Kitcher

Isla Fisher

Jenna Louise Coleman
Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Garner

















Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel
Lili Reinhart
Lily Collins
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Mica Arganaraz










Natalie Portman
Alexandra Daddario
Ana de Armas
Aubrey Plaza
Audray De Macedo

Blake Lively
Carrie Underwood
Eiza Gonzalez
Elizabeth Debicki
Emma Watson
Gal Gadot
Hannah Simone
Salma Hayek
Sophie Turner
Taylor Swift
Victoria Justice


No comments: