Monday, September 14, 2020

THE QUESTION WAS DID I GET SOAKED BY THE RAIN

The question becomes did I get soaked by the rain yesterday morning.  The answer is that I did get soaked by the rain yesterday morning.  It wasn't the first time I got soaked by the rain and it won't be the last time I got soaked by the rain.  And the rain came down so heavily that it almost sounded like a strong gust of wind.  At times it was either scary or exhilarating (And sometimes both at once).  It was a wet and soggy as well as an exhilarating thrill ride.  But like all things, it came to an end.  The rain that fell yesterday morning only lasted for two hours or so.  The rest of the day was cloudy skies without any trace of the rain that came before.  No rain fell today.  So I only have memories of the rain that fell for only two hours yesterday morning.  And it was a bittersweet memory that I'll hold on to for the rest of my days.

And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals....

Alicia Vikander

Alison Brie
Ariel Winter













Bryce Dallas Howard
Dakota Fanning
Elizabeth Olsen
Emma Stone
Emma Watson
Emmy Rossum

Hailee Steinfeld
Hailey Baldwin Bieber

Hailey Baldwin Bieber and Justin Bieber















Hayley Atwell
Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Kaley Cuoco









Katheryn Winnick

Katy Perry
Kylie Jenner

Lili Reinhart

Madison Beer

Margot Robbie
Marie Avgeropoulos
Natalie Emmanuel

Olivia Wilde
Scarlett Johansson
Sydney Sweeney




,

No comments: