Friday, December 7, 2012

HARDWARE STORES

I don't visit hardware stores very often.  I really don't need such places.  I'm not mechanically inclined.  And I'm not really good at home repair.  And the only home repairs that I'll ever perform will be at my Mom's house (Where I'm currently living at).  I'm not earning enough money to pay for a house big enough to perform home repairs on my own.  And if I manage to get enough money to afford my own apartment, I can always get the apartment handyman to do the repairs instead of me.  So I'll never make use of a hardware store.  Therefore, there's never any need for me to visit a hardware store a second of my life. 
And as I'm lost in thought about hardware stores, here are some photos of film actress Catherine Zeta-Jones











Serbian Fashion Model Natasa Vojnovic










Fashion model Doutzen Kroes








Rock star Sheryl Crow
 




Rock star Carly Rae Jepsen




Film actress Jessica Biel
 
 




 
 



No comments: