Friday, December 7, 2012

SUNDIALS

I once owned a homemade sundial.  Ok, I pounded a nail into a block of wood and called it a sundial.  It was a rather clumsy way of telling time.  I relocated so often that I eventually lost track of my crude sundial.  And anyway, everybody knows that sundials isn't a reliable way of telling time.  There's no way anybody could keep appointment using sundials as a time telling tool.  And the crude sundial was something that I totally forgot about until recently.  And I'm not sure what caused me to remember such a thing.  And I'm not really in a rush to get myself another sundial.  I'd rather to telling the time with an actual clock instead.
And as I'm lost in thought about sundials and clocks, here are some photos of film actress Anne Hathaway.




 





No comments: