Saturday, December 8, 2012

CLOUDY DAYS IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

It's been cloudy outside for nearly the past forty-eight hours.  Having so many clouds yesterday made sense with rain off and on all day yesterday.  There's no rain falling today, but the clouds continue to linger above me regardless.  I'm not all that bothered by so much cloudy days.  I know that the blue sky is safely above all of those clouds.  And if I had an airplane, I could fly above the clouds to see the blue skies above.  However, I can't fly an airplane on my own and I can't afford to pay somebody to fly the airplane instead.  Plus, I don't know where to purchase an airplane ticket to.  Plus, I can't afford an airplane ticket.  And I'm getting sidetracked.  It's easy to get sidetracked on certain days.  At any rate, the sky is filled enterely with clouds and will remain like this all day.  I'm pretty certain that the clouds will remain when night falls.  And it will be impossible to look at the stars, planets and galaxies while lying on the grass because of all those clouds covering the night skies.  Plus, the Auttumn -like weather in December is too cold to allow me to lie down on the grass to look at the sky.  I could stand up and look at the night sky, but it would help to have a telescope.  So will there be rain today or tomorow?  I don't know.  Life would be easier if I paid closer attention to the weather reports in either the newspaper or the Internet. 
And as I'm lost in thought about tacos, nachos and cheese dip, here are some photos of film actress Kristen Stewart.






































 

 

No comments: