Saturday, January 19, 2019

A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER REPORTS

/Well, Friday came and went without the snowstorm in sight.  Then again, the weather reports for the Blue Hill, Maine region have been amended to only having snow falling mostly on Sunday.  While snow is projected for Friday and Saturday, that it would be light and really begin Saturday evening around 9:00 at night.  Or something like that.  It's hard to predict the weather.  It's harder for me to predict the weather because I don't know much about the science behind it.  I just look at the weather reports that I see online and hope for the best when snow is involved.  Still, it's nice to know that while Global Warming is still a danger, it's not a danger that is immediate.  But that's no excuse to do nothing about it, but rather to do something about it while the opportunity is still here.  Anyway, it might snow on Sunday.  I still have the snow shovel ready by the rear door just in case.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Claire Foy
 





 Hailee Steinfeld
 Kate Hudson

 Natalie Portman







No comments: