Monday, January 7, 2019

BEYOND THREE TO FOUR YEARS

I'm still here.  I didn't go away.  I'm in my bedroom typing away on my laptop computer.  They say that laptop computers only have a lifespan of between three to four years.  However, companies that manufacture and sell computers would like you to believe that because they get you to purchase more computer products that way.  I've held on to this laptop computer far longer than between three to four years and it's still going strong.  Current circumstances prevents me from purchasing a brand new laptop computer every three to four years so I hang on to the technology that I've got.  And despite being more than three to four years, this laptop computer that I'm using does all the same thing that a brand new computer does.  Away, at age fifty, I'm hardly brand new and young either.  And I'm still hanging in there.  And so begins the year 2019.  Let's see what the year 2019 has in store for us all.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Wintertime of feeling content, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Anne Hathaway




 Cindy Bruna



 Jennette McCurdy
Kate Grigorieva







Natti Natasha
Pauley Perrette and Penny arshall
Victoria Justice








 









Victoria Lee










 Sharon den Adel---Lead singer of the rock band Within Temptation

No comments: