Friday, January 4, 2019

THE SIMPLEST OF GESTURES CAN LEAD TO BIGGER THINGS

Something big should be happening this year.  Though I'm still not sure what huge event that I should set into motion on the year 2019.  So I guess I'll write and post another blog entry while I struggle to decide what my next move is going to be.  And if I can't ever seem to decide what big eventful event should be started on the year 2019, then I'll simply write and post more blog entries.  There is nothing wrong with posting a blog entry.  There is nothing wrong with expressing myself and inviting others to read my thoughts.  Perhaps I have something to say that others will want to read. And even if I'm writing without much of an audience, then I feel good that another blog entry has been posted.  And perhaps writing and posting bog entries will be the huge eventful event for the year 2019.  Sometimes the biggest of movements start by the ordinary posting of a paragraph long blog entry.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Wintertime in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Abbey Lee Kershaw





 Brie Larson

Constance Jablonsky










Kendall Jenner




 Laura Prepon

Megan Fox




 Natti Natasha
 Rosalía Vila Tobella aka Rosalia

No comments: