Wednesday, January 16, 2019

THIS IS WHAT I'VE WRITTEN ON MY LAPTOP COMPUTER

I'm watching a music video on my tablet computer while I write this on my laptop computer.  Yeah, it only takes one computer to type out this Internet blog.  And yes, I'm watching the music video instead of looking at the keyboard of the computer.  Typing without looking at the keyboard of the laptop computer was a trick I learned in typewriter class way back when I was attending high school.  Do they still teach high school students how to type with the typewriter?  It's a shame if high school classes no longer teach typewriter class.  That was a fun class to take.  Anyway, I'm about to complete another Internet blog entry.  I hope you, the Gentle Reader, enjoy what I've written.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Avi Arad, Michelle Williams and Matt Tolmach

 Jenny Slate







































 Kelly Marcel and Michelle Williams
 Michelle Williams, Matt Tolmach and Avi Arad
 Michelle Williams













 Ruben Fleischer, Jenny Slate, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed, Tom Hardy, and Reid Scott

 Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams and Jenny Slate
 Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Jenny Slate and Riz Ahmed
 Tom Hardy and Michelle Williams


No comments: