Thursday, January 10, 2019

WHAT LIFE WAS LIKE BEFORE THE WORLD WIDE WEB

I'm tired and exhausted.  I'm going to bed after I type out this Internet blog.  If this were the 1980's, then I'd be typing this out with either an electric or a manual typewriter.  Most likely an electric typewriter because those were easier to work with.  Plus, with all the typos that would need correcting, this blog entry would be filled with lots of White Out.  Then I'd have to Xerox this page to remove the White Out.  Then I'd have to mail this blog entry to get posted and printed.  Thankfully, the introduction of the World Wide Web makes life much easier.  And I'm thankful everyday for the introduction of the World Wide Web.  The World Wide Web helps makes Internet blogs such as this one possible.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Elizabeth Olsen


 





 


Eve Hewson (Daughter of Paul David Hewson aka Bono of the rock band U2)









Kate Bosworth





Simone Biles







Taylor Schilling






No comments: