Sunday, January 13, 2019

PHOTOGRAPHS

I enjoy looking at photographs.  I enjoy taking photographs.  I enjoy taking photographs just as much as I enjoy looking at photographs.  I'm not exactly the best photographer in the world.  But it's good enough to be functional.  Perhaps someday my ability to take photographs will improve.  But until then, I shall continue to practice taking photographs.  I didn't take the photographs that you see before you.  I wish I took the photographs that you see before you, but I never did.  However, these are photographs that I also enjoy looking at.  All I can say is that the world is a better place with photographs and photography in it.   
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Amber Heard








 
 
 




 Brooke Shields










 Kaya Scodelario


















 Rachel Brosnahan





No comments: