Tuesday, January 22, 2019

IT'S FREEZING OUTSIDE

It's freezing cold outside.  It's supposed to get warmer tomorrow.  But I have to make it through the freezing cold weather today.  Anyway, I'm online for a few minutes before I get some rest.  Tomorrow is another day.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be warmer than today.  Or rather, about as warm as you're likely to get when it's Winter outside in the state of Maine.  Perhaps I might listen to some music before I get some much needed rest.  Winter continues throughout the month of February.  Oh yeah, February is going to be a really fun month for me.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Lana Del Rey
 Lana Del Rey and Jared Leto
 Lynn Palm










 Pauline Van Der Cruysse










 Valentine Bouquet










No comments: