Wednesday, January 9, 2019

THE NINTH DAY OF THE YEAR 2019

Today is the ninth day of the year 2019.  More than a week has gone by.  The year 2018 has gone away to become a dust covered memory. 
I was asked, "Do you want to see the year 2019 when the year 2018 is done."
And my response was, "Yes, I would like to see the year 2019 when the year 2018 is done."
And so the year 2018 was ended nine days ago and I'm getting to see what the year 2019 is like.  And nine days isn't long enough to get a full view of what the year 2019 is like.  I'll need to see more of the year 2019 beyond the initial nine day trial period.
So I said with enthusiasm, "This is fun!  I want to see the entire year 2019 in it's entirety."
And so I'm going to see the entire year 2019 in it's entirety.  I can't wait to see what the year 2019 has in store for us all.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals....
Claudia Schiffer









Jessica Chastain








Megan Fox








Rianne van Rompaey
 



 








No comments: