Sunday, January 20, 2019

DID I TAKE IT TOO FAR THAT NOT EVEN I COULD CORRECT THE MISTAKE?

Perhaps I should turn the corner.  Or perhaps I should just walk forward a bit more.  There's daylight so I won't need a flashlight.  And I continue to walk down the hallway.  I look to the left of me.  I look to the right of me.  Then I spun around to see nothing.  So with a shrug and a frown, I walk forward.  I'm not sure what I'm doing.  But I need to get there.  I need to get there before it's too late.  I'm certain that somebody is behind me.  Somebody I knew was behind me and ready for a fight if necessary.  But I got to the package of marshmallows at the Grocery Store first.  So I got to purchase the last package of marshmallows at a steep discount.  Oh happy day.  Oh happy day indeed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Aurora Aksnes or simply Aurora



Keren Woodward and Sara Dallin aka Bananarama
Bindi Irwin
Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
Jess Glynne

Kacey Musgraves
Kiara Saulters aka Kiiara
Lauren Cimorelli of the rock band Cimorelli
Leigh-Anne Pinnock from the rock band Little Mix
Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone
Miley Cyrus
Karen Marie Ørsted aka MØ
Nita Strauss
Paris Hilton

Raveena  Aurora
Rosalia Vila Tobella
Sigrid Solbakk Raabe or simply Sigrid

No comments: