Friday, March 1, 2013

WHEN NIGHT RETURNS

Night has returned and replaced the daylight.  I knew that night would return.  I never doubted it for a second.  And I know that daylight will return too.  It's a repeating cycle Gentle Reader.  And snow has fallen.  There is a light dusting of snow on the ground and some on the driveway.  And I'll soon need to shovel the driveway.  Though if it gets warm enough, then I'll only just have to wait for the snow to melt, but can I afford to take such a chance.  Besides, it won't take that much effort the shovel the snow from the driveway.  Such a task would be rather easy.  And so the first day of March 2013 is coming to an end.  And soon the second day of March 2013 shall begin.  And a new month has arrived to grace us all with it's presence.  And I shall delight in the treasures that March 2013 has to offer just as I delighted in the treasures that February 2013 has to offer.  That's because every month in the calander is special and unique in it's own special sort of way.
And as I'm lost in thought in the falling snow, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Kylie Minogue










 Sophia Bush
















No comments: