Monday, October 27, 2008

CELLULAR TELEPHONES AS A PERSON'S WINDOW TO THE WORLD

I don't own a car. I had a car in 1989, but I wrecked in plowing into two cars while trying to exit my former college at Columbia College in Columbia, Missouri. I worked at Malichi's Restaurant for three months to pay back the damage. I had a second car in 1995, but I wrecked it on Riverside Drive when I plowed it into a stone fence. I had to pay for the repair of the stone fence to the elderly guy who owned the stone fence that I accidently trashed. I fell asleep while listening to Hothouse Flowers on the audio cassette tape player while trying to drive at night. Right now, bicycles and walking is my only source of transportation. My bicycle currently has a flat tire, so I'm forced to walk until the rear wheel can be fixed.

No comments: