Thursday, July 15, 2010

LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, EVERYTHING INCLUDING MINIMUM WAGE LABOR

I don't earn much money. What little I earn each month is generated only from minimum wage employment at Mr. Hero Restaurant. I enjoy working at Mr. Hero Restaurant. Not only have I found employment in a difficult recession based economy, but Mr. Hero Restaurant is an enjoyable place to work at. Yes, I wish I owned a car. Yes, I wish I could pay off my college tuition debt overnight. Maybe I'll be able to enjoy such luxuries on a later date. Being forced to move back in with my Biologic Mother and Step-Dad is a disappointment. However, it's only temporary. I'll get my own apartment up and running again when I pay off my college tuition debt all the way down to zero. Better days are almost within reach.

No comments: