Monday, November 22, 2010

SO NOW IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

I'm not sure whether guys who drinks lots of beer are better at picking up women than guys who don't drink lots of beer. The fact that I don't drink beer and hasn't been able to pickup a single woman appears to comfirm such perceptions. You see it all the time in beer comercials. A bunch of guys with the intelligence and maturity of a junior high student picks up a beer bottle and suddenly he's the most important person in the tavern. I don't try to think too much about my inability to pickup women. I'm having a dry spell which hopefully will be temporary. Still, it would've been nice to send a message that drinking coffee instead of beer would be much better for a person's health. Right now, I'm drinking soda pop. Soda pop is just as good as coffee, though coffee is better.

No comments: