Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED TO STEVEN POST HITCHCOCK AFTER THE SNOWSTORM

The weather reports warned all of Cleveland, Ohio that a snowstorm. Yet, the long anticipated snow storm only caused a small amount of commuters to go overboard with road rage. There were more road rage incidents yesterday than all of last year. Ok, so maybe I was exagerating. At least, that's what it felt like. So now the snowstorm is over. What happens now? I'm still unemployed after getting laid off at Mr. Hero Restaurant because of low business sales. I still need to search for employment. I'm still living in my Biologic Mom's house. I can't move out of my Biologic Mom's house and into my own apartment until my college student tuition loans is paid in full. The world keeps spinning regardless how upsetting falling snow might appear to be. What's wrong with all those creeps throwing road rage temper tantrums about falling snow. Have any of them gone ice skating, sledding, skiing or snow boarding. Have any of those road rage crazy people built snow people or had snow ball fights. There are good things about snow and ice. Not all of it has to be apocolyptic. GOD created snow to be enjoyed and appreciated. Anyway, I'm hoping that there will be no road rage incidents today. Hope springs eternal.

No comments: