Monday, April 4, 2011

AND RAIN SHALL FALL FROM THE SKY IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

I don't understand why the Cleveland Public Library keeps insisting on making it impossible for me to log onto www.Livejournal.com every so often. I'm only going to be frustrated and write what I'm going to say on this blog instead.
The last two weeks has been interesting. I'm still trying to figure it out. Am I still employed or did the opportunity vanish before I showed up? Let's start with the begining. I'm still unemployed. I thought I was going to be employed by Kentucky Fried Chicken. I attended the orientation and everything. I was told to show up for work a full week later on Friday. Then I was told to show up for work April 2, 2011. I showed up for work on April 2, 2011. Work lasted somewhere around three hours. I was told to call April 3, 2011 around six o'clock at night for my work schedule this week. I called at Sunday at 6:00 P.M. and was told to ask again later this week. I'm filling out two job application forms again because I'm assuming the worst. Don't get me wrong, it would be great if I were still employed at Kentucky Fried Chicken. My job hunt would've reached an end. Still, it would be a good idea to prepare for the worst just in case. Anyway, I wish the recession would end. Trying to find employment is rough when there's a recession going on.

No comments: