Sunday, December 15, 2019

PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS 2019

I could hear a strong wind blowing.  That and cold weather makes me glad that I'm sleeping indoors tonight.  Winter in Maine is no time to be sleeping outdoors.  It's almost Christmas.  It's almost time to set up the Christmas tree.  It's almost time for Christmas cheer.  Christmas time is almost here and I'm ready.  I'm ready for holiday cheer.  Ah yes, December 2019 is going to be fun.  I's going to be fun to find out what the rest of December has in store for us all.
And as I'm lost in thought as we get closer to the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Amanda Cooksey
 Dua Lipa










 Mabel Alabama-Pearl McVey or simply Mabel
 Michaela Bennett and Lotus Krabbe

















 Rosie Morris







 Sarah Darling

No comments: