Friday, March 26, 2010

ANOTHER DAY IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

I'm still trying to get used to logging into Blogger using the google system. It's not taking me nearly as long as it took the last time. Anyway, spring officially returned and so has the snow. There is a slight blanket of snow on the ground. There was nothing in the weather report to warn me of such a thing. It came by surprise when I was wearking a thin raincoat and a sweatshirt---Not nearly enough for winter. Plus, it was raining before the snow arrived. So I was both soaked and freezing. Thankfully, that was in the past. I'm ready for winter because I'm armed with my winter coat, scarf and winter gloves. I'm not going to be taken by surprise a second time. Anyway, it's a good day. I would've made a snowperson today, but there still isn't enough snow for that yet. Maybe a few more inches of snow and I could really have fun with winter's return.

No comments: