Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THE CITIZENS OF CLEVELAND, OHIO REJOYCE IN THE ARRIVAL OF SPRING

The snow is finally starting to melt. It's predicted to rain for most of this week. Rain hasn't fallen yet because it's supposed to start this evening. I'm ready for anything. I mailed my Federal, State and Local Income Tax forms. I'm not going to pay anything because I only earned roughly $5,000.00 for the entire year 2009. I'm hoping to have better financial prospects for the year 2010. Oh yes, this is the best time to watch the film 2010. It's great fun to compare the film events of 2010 with the actual year 2010. I'm still waiting for a manned mission to Jupiter. Considering that NASA has had most of it's government funding taken away, it would be a mircle if we get to see another NASA spacecraft orbiting the Earth once a month like usual. Anyway, I'm heading for work at Mr. Hero Restaurant. It's time to earn my monthly paycheck. Minimum wage employment is still my exclusive source of income.

No comments: