Saturday, June 12, 2010

LABEL COULDN'T BE SAVED. CHARACTERS WASN'T ACCEPTED.

I still don't know much about computer programming. I flunked the Microsoft Office computer application when it was taught to me at Ohio State University. I passed the education lesson on how to use Microsoft Office computer application when it was offered to me at Franklin University. The time I spent taking college classes at Franklin University was much more productive than the time I spent taking college classes at Ohio State University. The reason is that math is hard. Ohio State University spends too much time with impossible to understand math lessons. Franklin University offers easier to understand math lessons. That makes all the difference in the world. However, looks as though I won't be attending classes at Franklin University anymore now that I'm living in Cleveland, Ohio. Still, I was able to take ninety percent of the nessary classes except for the final four needed to graduate. Plus, I got a 3.0 grade point average at Franklin University. That should make college class tranfer easy to accomplish.

No comments: