Wednesday, June 9, 2010

RAIN FALLS ACROSS CLEVELAND, OHIO---AT LEAST DURING THE MORNING HOURS

The truth is that I'm bad in spelling. I'm dependent on the spell check function on work processing programs. I'm not ashamed of my dependency on using spell check when using word perfect and Microsoft word. Whatever makes it easier for me to compose a manuscript on the computer is preferred. Personally, I prefer word perfect over Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word has picked up this weird habit of placing a huge epic sized gap between paragraphs. Why would a comptuer program do such a thing? It makes no sense. No junior high, high school or college class would like to see epic sized gaps between paragraphs. With luck, such a glitch would be removed the next time there's an microsoft office program update. At any rate, I'm sticking with word perfect for a little bit longer. Or failing that, I'll simply use an earlier form of Microsoft Word program that doesn't place epic sized gaps between paragraphs.

No comments: