Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ASHLEY MEANS FROM THE ASH TREE AND OTHER THINGS I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT

Only three and a half months left before the end of the year. Time moves much too quickly for me. I keep getting reminded that I'm only eight years away from being fifty years old. I want to make sure that every second of my life will count for something. I don't want the best years of my life wasted. Yet, before I could graduate college, I'll need to repay my college tuition loans. It would be nice if I could repay my United States Government college tuition loans. However, Direct Loans and Great Lakes Loans are getting very impatient. Actually, Great Lakes Loans is more impatient than Direct Loans. Still, I'm under pressure to get all of my college tuition loans payed off now. I'm still hoping to graduate college with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. I'm not sure how I'm going to pull that off. Relocating from Columbus, Ohio to Cleveland, Ohio makes attending college classes in Franklin University a challenge. Since Franklin University is located in Columbus, Ohio, I could still attend classes over the internet. Or I could look at local Cleveland, Ohio based opportunities. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

No comments: