Friday, March 15, 2013

RAIN INSTEAD OF SNOW

It was raining instead of snowing.  I'm not sure if it was supposed to snow today or tomorrow, but if it was supposed to snow instead of rain, such a thing didn't happen.  So snow didn't appear, but the rain did appear.  Hey, I'll take whatever I can get.  And perhaps snow was much more useful instead of rain for the Winter season.  I'll be concerned about Global Warming too.  However, if I were supposed to expect snow and snow refuses to show up, then I'll need to adapt.  I can't put my life on hold because snow was supposed to appear and it never did.  And if I need to make use of rain instead of snow, then that would be just as nice.  And hopefully, Global Warming won't strike down the Human Race.  But right now, it's raining instead of snowing.  So bring out the umbrellas Gentle Reader because you're going to need it.
And as I'm lost in thought about trampolines, here are some photos of Katie Holmes.














No comments: