I never saw the television series Game of Thrones. Nor do I know much about the United States of America cable television series Game of Thrones beyond these simple facts...
1. ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CW and the BBC are kicking themselves for not taking the pilot episode of Game of Thrones seriously when it was offered to them.
2. Despite the rejection letters from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CW and the BBC claiming that the Pilot Episode of the television show Game of Thrones isn't marketable, the television show in question is either currently or is about to broadcast it's blockbuster smash hit fourth season in 2014. Trillions of obsessed Game of Thrones fans can't be wrong.
3. Game of Thrones is set in medieval Europe in the fictional medieval European nation of Westeros and the fictional medieval European nation of Essos which is currently gripped by a horrible civil war which has afflicted unknown casualties. This civil war has taken on sword and sorcery science fiction proportions which involves both fire breathing dragons and brain munching zombies. Game of Thrones also has complicated political conspiracy theories, scheming wealthy and spoiled rotten debutantes seeking revenge against each other with enough back stabbings and betrayals to satisfy folks who doesn't normally watch sword and sorcery science fiction tales set in medieval Europe.
4. Everybody in the television series Game of Thrones either speaks with a British accent or speaks with a European accent.
4. Sean Bean (from the James Bond film Goldeneye) was decapitated in the season finale cliffhanger for the first season of Game of Thrones and he hasn't been back since. Nobody is safe if that happens. The scary part is that Sean Bean's character was the only Game of Thrones cast member character who actually has a moral conscience. Nobody ever stepped up to fill the void.
5. The insanely gorgeous Maisie Williams plays Arya Stark on the television series Game of Thrones.