Thursday, November 9, 2017

THE DAY IS DONE AND THE SUN IS SETTING

The day is done and the sun is setting.  It's almost evening and where would I be?  I guess I'd be at home watching the sun set.  And what shall happen after the sun sets?  I'm not sure.  I'll find out.  And if tonight is a calm, uneventful and relaxing evening, then that shall be delightful.  And if tonight becomes eventful, then that shall be delightful too.  Unless it's a bad form of eventful evening which I doubt is going to happen.  If something eventful happens tonight, it might be a positive form of something eventful.  But right now, tonight is calm, uneventful and relaxing.  And it looks like it will be calm, uneventful and relaxing for the entire evening. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Andrew Rannells, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jordan Roth
 Gwyneth Paltrow and Blythe Danner



 Gwyneth Paltrow, Derek Blasberg and Ashley Graham




 Gwyneth Paltrow and Derek Blasberg



 Gwyneth Paltrow




















 Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Kors




 Gwyneth Paltrow, Michael Kors and Kate Hudson

 Kate Hudson and Michael Kors









 Kate Hudson
















 Maggie Gyllenhaal and Gwyneth Paltrow


No comments: