Thursday, November 9, 2017

THE FIRST LIGHT OF DAYTIME

And I awoke this morning.  And it's still dark outside, but it won't stay that way.  Soon the sun will rise.  And soon, the rising sun will produce daylight.  And the daylight from the rising sun will illuminate the sky.  At first, the sky will be illuminated in a spectacular splash of color.  But then the sky will settle into a deep shade of blue---Providing that there isn't any clouds above me.  Perhaps there won't be any clouds above me.  If there are no clouds above me then the sky will be a deep shade of blue.  And so I await the rising sun.  I shall see what today shall bring.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Lysette Anthony
 Lysette Anthony and Justin Chadwick
 Lysette Anthony and Sara Stewart
 Sara Stewart and Lysette Anthony
 Lysette Anthony, Sydney Pollack and Woody Allen

Mia Farrow, Lysette Anthony, Sydney Pollack and Woody Allen
 Lysette Anthony, Tim Daly and Sean Young
 Lysette Anthony




















 Lysette Anthony and Nicole Barber-Lane



 Nicole Barber-Lane and Lysette Anthony
 Lysette Anthony and Nicole Barber-Lane

 Lysette Anthony and Cherie Blair



  Lysette Anthony









No comments: