Friday, June 1, 2018

JUNE 2018 IS GOING TO BE A REALLY FUN MONTH

I'm so excited about this being the month of June.  It's nothing in particular.  I just like the month of June.  I enjoy Summer weather.  Technically, it's still Springtime, but it feels more like Summer.  And it's going to feel like Summer for roughly the next three months.  I'm ready for Summer.  I've been told that I might as well get used to Summer.  And Summer is a fun month to get used to.  So being told that I might as well get used to Summer is a fun request to follow through with.  And so another day is done.  A new day has begun.  Let's see what the month of June 2018 has in store.  It's going to be fun.  I can't wait.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Rachel Griffiths
















 Rachel Griffiths and Harrison Craig
 Toni Collette

















 Toni Collette and Rachel Griffiths



















 Toni Collette and Robert Kirby

No comments: