Saturday, July 14, 2018

TROUBLE WITH THE INTERNET

I'm still having trouble getting google to verify that it's actually me and not a robot accessing this Internet blog.  Yeah, I guess with all of these face accounts being established on social media, it's hard sometimes to figure out who's real and who isn't real.  Sometimes a name a person is surfing the Internet with isn't their actual name.  And sometimes a name a person is surfing the Internet with is their actual name.  How do you know the difference?  That's the difficulty sometimes.  However, I do assure you that I'm an actual person.  That being said, it's much easier logging onto google this time.  Now if only I could keep track of all of these passwords that I need to actually log onto these multitude of Internet websites. 

No comments: