Monday, July 16, 2018

WAS IT A COMPUTER VIRUS?

It looks as if my laptop computer is returning to normal.  I don't know what happened that caused it to work lower than usual.  Was it a computer virus or a cell phone tower malfunction or both?  I'm not much of an expert in computers.  Whatever the problems was, it appears as if my laptop computer is starting to return back to normal again.  So that's a good thing to be hopeful about.  Anyway, nothing much going on beyond my laptop computer returning back to normal after struggling with a slow acting laptop computer for roughly the past two months.  Still, it's nice to see things getting back to normal---At least for the time being.
And as I'm lost in thought in the month of July, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Barbara Palvin









Caroline Brasch Nielsen











Elle Macpherson







Gigi Hadid












Robyn Rihanna Fenty aka Rihanna






Selena Gomez



Victoria Lee










No comments: