Sunday, September 6, 2020

AND THE RANDROPS EVERLASTING

I look up in the sky.  It's not raining.  I reach for the raindrops.  It's not there.  It's not raining.  So I guess the raindrops isn't everlasting.  But I still see clouds in the sky.  There are lots of clouds.  More clouds then the clear blue sky.  But there still is no rain.  I still see plants growing from the ground.  Ohio hasn't turned into a desert.  So there will be the chance to see rain fall from the ground again---Eventually.  I simply won't see the rain falling today.  But I'm patient.  I know that it will rain again.  And when the rain comes, then I'll be ready.  And when the rain comes, then I'll be more ready then I ever been in the past.

And as I'm lost in thought in Ohio during the Summer, here are some photos of the following individuals...

Adèle Exarchopoulos


Alessandra Ambrosio


Alexandra Daddario


Alice Greczyn
Alison Brie



Allison Williams
Amy Adams

Ana de Armas

Anna Kendrick
Aurora

Blake Lively
Bryce Dallas Howard










Carey Mulligan









Catalina Sandino Moreno
Cate Blanchett
Chloe Grace Moretz

Disha Patani
Elisha Cuthbert
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Olsen

Emilia Clark




Emma Roberts

Emma Stone
Emma Watson and Emma Stone
Erin Moriarty
Ester Expósito
Eva Green

Gal Gadot
Gemma Arterton

Hayley Atwell

Hilary Duff
Hiandra Martinez




Jennifer Lawrence
Karen Gillan

Kat Dennings
Kate Winslet
Katheryn Winnick
Kimberley Garner
Kristin Cavallari











Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner
Margot Robbie




Maria Sharapova
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Maya Hawke


Melissa Benoist
Melissa Fumero
Milana Vayntrub

Morena Baccarin
Morgan Myles
Natalie Dormer
Natalie Portman
Nina Dobrev
Olivia Wilde

Rachel McAdams
Rita Ora
Rosalia




Saoirse Ronan
Sara Grace Wallerstedt








Sarah Shahi
Savannah Chrisley
Shailene Woodley
Taylor Swift
Teresa Palmer
Uma Thurman


Maya Hawke and her mother Uma Thurman

Uma Thurman and her daughter Maya Hawke

Victoria Justice







Yvonne Strahovski


No comments: