Sunday, September 6, 2020

AND I RECALL

And I recall the night sky.  I recall the sight of the moon and the stars.  I recall the darkness without the sun.  I recall the possibilities of spooks, of ghouls and of scary things that lurk in the darkness.  Because it's easier to see danger in the daylight.  It's harder to see in the darkness.  ah yes, the clock.  I need to look at the clock.  And what does the clock say?  It's roughly 2:35 in the afternoon.  There is still time for daylight before night returns.  But night hasn't returned yet.  It daytime.  So instead of being in the night, I'm recalling what the world was like when it was night.

And as I'm lost in thought while it's Summertime in Ohio, here are some photos of the following individuals...

Alice Eve

Alison Brie

Ana de Armas
Angelina Jolie
Anna Kendrick
Avril Lavigne
Camilla Deterre











Eiza González
Eliza Doolittle

































Emma Stone
Emmy Rossum

Gina Carano
Grace Park



Jenna Louise Coleman
Jessica Biel
Karen Gillan
Kate Beckinsale
Katherine McNamara

Katy Perry
Keira Knightley
Kendra Wilkinson




























Lyndsy Fonseca
Marisa Tomei
Michelle Trachtenberg
Nata Lee

Rihanna
Rita Ora

Sarah Deanna







Scarlett Johansson
Sophie Turner
Tate McCrae



Taylor Swift


Victoria Justice

Candice Swanepoel
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver

Lais Ribeiro



No comments: