Saturday, December 7, 2013

COMPUTER

And I type another sentence on my computer.  I live my life one day at a time.  And I pray that I don't mess up too badly.  The clock continues to tick forward.  Getting closer to Christmas.  Getting closer to New Years Day.  Getting closer to the year 2014.  Getting closer to the year 2015.  The year 2015 is less than thirteen months away.  The Ohio State University Buckeyes Football Team and the Michigan State Spartans Football Team is evenly tied seventeen to seventeen.  The Ohio State University Buckeyes is the only Columbus, Ohio located team that actually wins almost nearly all of it's games.  Oh wait.  Ohio State University Buckeyes is leading the Michigan State Spartans 24 to 17.  I guess it's a good day for Ohio State University football games.
And as I'm lost in thought about football games in the Winter time, here are some photos of Kristen Bell.












 
 
 
 
 












No comments: