Sunday, December 1, 2013

THE RETURN OF DECEMBER

And now the calendar has turned to December 2013. The Gentle Reader and I are only one month away from the year 2014. The next big holiday is Christmas. It's time to go Christmas shopping. It's time to put up the Christmas tree. It's time for Christmas decorations. It's time for egg nog and Christmas carols. December has returned and it brought the end of the year 2013 along for the ride. I'm not sure what surprises the year 2014 has in store. It would be fun to find out what surprises the year 2014 has in store. Not yet though. Right now, the Gentle Reader and I still has to witness the end of the year 2013 before the Gentle Reader and I could witness the start of the year 2014.
And as I'm lost in thought in the final month of December, here are some photos of Mila Kunis.
 
 







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: