Tuesday, December 3, 2013

WINTER 2013

It's Winter, but no snow is on the ground.  It's cold outside and yet I'm indoors.  It's dark outside and yet there's illumination from the light bulb.  I'm thirsty and so I took a sip of apple cider.  It's a calm and peaceful night.  And soon it will be morning.  Hours, minutes and seconds tick by away from yesterday and towards tomorrow.  What was once today has become yesterday.  What was once tomorrow is now today.  Putting things off for tomorrow never works because tomorrow is always only less than twenty-four hours away.  It looks like it will be a mild Winter.  I'm fine with that.  I won't have to shovel the driveway.  There isn't much of a driveway for me to shovel in the new house in Columbus, Ohio.  At any rate, it's night and I can see the moon shining above me.
And as I'm lost in thought as night covers the Earth, here are some photos of Faith Hill.














Faith Hill and her spouse Tim McGraw



Kid Rock, Faith Hill and Garth Brooks
 
 
 
Faith Hill and Kid Rock
 
 
 

No comments: