Thursday, January 2, 2014

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER NEW YEARS DAY

So what happens after New Years Day. The year 2013 has now been left behind in the dust covered past. The year 2014 is now the current reality. I now have twelve months of blank emptiness to fill up. To be filled up with what exactly? I'm not sure yet. I'm sure that I'll figure something out. It's cold outside. It's Winter after all. No snow has fallen. That's good. Summer will arrive soon. Until then, there's still the cold Winter weather outside all around me. It's good weather for polar bears and penguins.
And as I'm lost in thought on several hours past New Years Day, here are some photos of Miley Cyrus.


























 




Country music singer Billy Ray Cyrus, his wife Tish Cyrus, Miley Cyrus and the rest of the Cyrus family.

No comments: